Sometimes your system can generate an error code indicating that the filesystem was written once. There can be many reasons for this problem.
A disk worm is considered an archive and storage medium rather than a publication medium; There should be no mastering / mass production process and the content is generally not available to the public. The same devices are used to positively read and write data, and disks usually fill up over a long period of time when you need to write everything at once.
a storage device on which information once recorded does not need to be changed
“Write once, many read” (WORM) clearly indicates the storage medium, and once recorded, information cannot be changed. This write protection offers a setting to no longer affect the data once it has been written by the device.
On non-WORM web storage devices, the number of search changes is limited to the lifespan of the solution because the change is associated with physical changes that can wear out the device. The ‚Äúread a lot‚ÄĚ aspect will be unobtrusive, since modern memory devices allow data to be read almost indefinitely after it has been written. [Note 1]
WORM keeps important acne files safe and sound. This will ensure the highest level of data integrity security, eliminating the risk of deleting or modifying important data. In this way, WORM helps preserve the authenticity and security of the recorded data.
the Fairy Tale
Can it be written once?
The simple explanation is that you will find that this is an immutable store. You can write the data to the storage device or media once if you like. After that, no one canModify the data in some way.
WORM is the engine of your previous invention of CD-R and additionally DVD-R. One example was the IBM 3363.  These drives typically used a new 12-inch hard drive in an ink container with an ablative optical layer, which experts believed could not be written immediately and often in elements used, such as libraries, that required the collection of large amounts of data. Interfaces were sometimes available through which these PCs could be connected.
Punched cards and paper tapes are legacy WORM media. While any unperforated area of ‚Äč‚Äčthe media could have grown for stamping after the media was first written, it made no sense in principle. Read-only RAM (ROM) is also a WORM medium. Such memory may contain manuals that enable the computer to read the operating system from a different memory model, such as a hard drive. However, the non-technical end user cannot even accommodate the ROM, but rather points in part to an immutable PC platform.
Which discs can have data written to them just once?
CR-R disc media have the ability to store (write) more user data / information than before.CD-R (for compact disc, recordable) is a type of write-once read-read (WORM) compact disc (CD) format in which a single write to a specific disc is possible.
WORM was established as a placement broker Articles in the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority and the United States. Used by the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Current WORM Discs
Which storage device is write once read many?
In computer media, WORM (write once, see many) is a data storage technology that writes information to a disk once and prevents the disk from deleting certain data.
Optical discs and DVD-R CD-Rs for computers were popular WORM devices. These devices do not write any area of ‚Äč‚Äčthe hard disk a second time. However, these drives often use an ISO 9660-based system file that allows additional files and revised versions of a file of the same name to be stored in a different area of ‚Äč‚Äčthat hard drive. For the user in front of the disk, the disk appears in terms of allowing add and change until every bit of disk space is consumed.
SD and microSD card specifications are available for several forms of write protection. The most common form, which is sold only with a full-size SD card, provides a “mechanical write-protect switch” that allows the user to specify whatever host the user is looking for. The device should be processed while it is read-only. It will not protect much of the data on the map after the host has been compromised. 
In the early 2000s, several vendors developed long-life WORM devices. These archive-grade storage devices use a form of magnetic RAID storage technology to protect assets from unauthorized changes or modifications to their hardware and software. As the cost of attractive storage (and solid state storage) falls, the cost of these archival storage technologies is likely to rise. These technologies are almost always integrated directly into a content / document management system that manages retention plans as well as access controls, as well as document and phase history.  
Several vendors offer magnetic storage technologies, including NetApp,  EMC Centera,  KOM Networks,  and others. In 2013 GreenTec-USA, Inc. has developed WORM hard drives with a capacity of 3 TB, but more. Overwrite prevention is most likely done at the physical disk level and cannot be changedo or simply overwritten by the connected computer.  
In recent years, WORM based on organic components such as PEDOT: PSS   or opposite polymers such as PVC have again been reviewed by  or PCz.  Devices based on organic WORM, organic storage can certainly be used as storage elements thanks to energy-efficient RFID tags. 
- ^ Optical drive IBM 3363 WORM
- ^ “Simplified Specifications – SD Version Association, Part 3.10, # 1, Physical Layer, Section 4.3.6” Managing Write Protection “. www.sdcard.org. As of April 11, 2019
- ^ http://www.aiim.org/documents/standards/ARP1-2009.pdf
“Analysis, selection and implementation of electronic document management systems (EDMS)” (PDF). Association for Image and Information Management. 2009. Archived December 29, 2009 (PDF).
- ^ “SnapLock: VER Compliance – Data Compliance”. NetApp.
- ^ http://www.emc.com/collateral/hardware/data-sheet/c931-emc-centera-cas-ds.pdf
- ^ https://www.komnetworks.com/products.html
- ^ Data carrier”GreenTec-USA, Inc. Read Only WORM Discs” http://www.greentec-usa.com
- ^ “Best Practices for Protecting Data from Tampering: Eliminating the Risk of Online Content Http: // greentec-usa” .com / wp / GreenTec-WORM-Whitepaper.pdf
- ^ M√∂ller, Sven; Perlov, Craig; Jackson, Warren; Charles; Taussig, Forrest, Stephen R. (2003). “Write-once polymer / semiconductor memory” is widely read. Nature. 426 (6963): 166-169. Bibliographic code: 2003Nature.426..166M. Doi: 10.1038 / nature02070. PMID 14614502. S2CID 4337352.
- ^ Smith & Forrest “An organic-inorganic storage space element with a low switching voltage heterojunction that uses a conductive grease fuse on an alloyed rubber backing”
- ^ Lin and Ma “Achievement Compared to Single Read Memory Based on Poly (N-vinylcarbazole) Simply by Thermal Annealing”
- ^ Theo, E.Y.H.; Zhang, K .; Lim, S. L.; Kang, E .; Chan, D.S.H. ; Zhu, S. (May 2009). “Organic-based diode memory with rectifying property for cross-memory applications.” Letters with electIEEE devices. 30 (5): 487-489. Bibliographic code: 2009IEDL … 30..487Y. DOI: 10.1109 / LED.2009.2017387. ISSN 0741-3106.
- ^ “Holst Center Announces Important Organic Step Towards RFID”
Odnokratnaya Zapis Fajlovoj Sistemy
Escrever Uma Vez Sistema De Arquivos
Escribir Una Vez Sistema De Archivos
Eenmaal Schrijven Bestandssysteem
Skriv En Gang Filsystem
Scrivi Una Volta Il File System
Ecrire Une Fois Le Systeme De Fichiers
Dateisystem Einmal Schreiben
Ūēú Ž≤ą žďįÍłį ŪĆĆžĚľ žčúžä§ŪÖú
Napisz Raz System Plikow